I’m in! — What can I do?
Here are a few (of many!) ways you can get involved:
- Become a PATRON
- Have a booth at the Farmers Market (see below)
- Volunteer to help out at an existing event or project
- Help us GROW our Community/Children’s Learning Garden
- Create your own event or project
- Teach a class or start a group
- Loan your venue or equipment
- Sponsor an event or project (as an individual, family or business)
- Follow, Subscribe and share event posts and pics with your friends, and neighbors and
- Help us spread the word! —We want every person in our community to feel welcome and inspired to share their ideas, talents and skills.
Let’s GROW our new Farmers Market together!
Our vision for our future farmers market looks something like this.
We see it growing to include arts and crafts booths, antiques, speciality foods and much more.